- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How long do we store your data?
- What are your rights?
- What are cookies?
- Policy regarding minors
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
When you visit the site, we may collect certain personal identification information about you and your device, including information about; your name, email address, phone number, and such, as well as, your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device to improve your browsing experience.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide to the site with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send an inquiry or ask a question via email.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide any feedback via email or contact forms.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Visit the site and “log files” track your actions, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Visit the site and, “web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” collect data to record information about how you browse the site. These are collected and analysed by Google Analytics, Facebook, and other related services.
How will we use your data?
The site collects your data so that we can:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen inquiries for potential risk or fraud.
- Email you about special offers on products and services you might like.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to the site.
If you agree, we may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
We may share your personal information with our third-party advertisement solution, Google Adsense.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How long do we store your data?
The site will maintain your personal information for our records until either: At the of each quarter if the order is incomplete, 2 years after the last completed order, 1 year since last communication, or when you ask us to delete this information. Email us at: [email protected]
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: [email protected] or click unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
What are your rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the site for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the site to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the site to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the site to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the site’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the site to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at: [email protected]
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to pursue our legitimate business interests. Please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Serving personalized ads.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Improve and optimize the site.
- Assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns. The site sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- To recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Please note that we do not alter the site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser. It depends on the third-party whether to track and store your data. In other cases, some of the site’s features may not function as a result.
Policy regarding minors
The site is not intended for individuals under the legal age of 18.
How to contact us